I quite agree with you. The purpose of direct instruction is very strong, and the goal is very clear, for example, a math class will teach you the formula directly. Organizing activities and giving feedback after class are important means to engage students in learning. Independent practice allows students to better consolidate their knowledge and expand it. More importantly, they were trained in critical thinking. The final assessment is for the student to take stock and check if they are on the right track. All the steps are clear and very efficient. Thanks for your post.

I quite agree with you. For example, experiential learning can increase the initiative of learners. Because experiential learning focuses on personal feelings, for many people, if they think of themselves as the main object in the learning process, they will be more flexible and more active to learn. I also agree that experiential learning can accumulate experience. Because I think no matter what one does, one should practice by oneself rather than listen to others. Experiencing it will deepen your memory, which will be of great help in dealing with similar things in the future. Thanks for your post.